Sunday, December 01, 2013

File under: books I currently wish to own but won't allow myself to buy

People don't usually buy me books. Too hard to predict if I own or have read something, I think. But if you really have to, let me help.

The Goldfinch, Donna Tartt

Doctor Sleep and The Shining, Stephen King (gotta reread the first to connect with the sequel, yah?)

MaddAddam, Margaret Atwood

Sexus, Plexus and Nexus, Henry Miller

The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism, Naoki Higashida

Command and Control: Nuclear Weapons, the Damascus Accident, and the Illusion of Safety, Eric Schlosser

Mother, Come Home, Paul Hornschemeier

The Kate Moss Book (the David Sims or Corrine Day cover)

The New York Times 36 Hours: 125 Weekends in Europe

The New York Times 36 Hours: Latin America & the Caribbean

蔡康永的說話之道

I'll admit now that this is just an excuse for me to do up a list.

My to-read list is much longer. Those will be filed under: books I wish to hunt down at the library but won't allow myself to until I've read a few more of what I actually own.

No comments: