Monday, August 31, 2009

Because I like making lists

Magazines purchased from Kino in August:
Haco no. 21
So-en Oct
Lucky Sep
Allure Sep
Vogue US Sep
Vogue Paris Sep
Spring Sep
Fruits Sep
Popeye Sep
Cool Trans Sep
Elle Sep
Vanity Fair Sep
Wallpaper Sep
Time Aug 31
Monocle Sep

Books purchased from Kino in August:
Let Me Tell You Something About That Night by Cyril Wong
Mr Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
The Lies That Build a Marriage by Suchen Christine Lim
The Tummy Trilogy by Calvin Trillin
Hardboiled Hard Luck by Banana Yoshimoto
On Photography by Susan Sontag
The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman
Coco Chanel A Biography by Axel Madsen
Chanel by Edmonde Charles-Roux
Front Row Anna Wintour: What Lies Beneath the Chic Exterior of Vogue's Editor In Chief

Books borrowed from library today:
You or Someone Like You by Chandler Burr
Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
Happens Every Day by Isabel Gillies
The Tenderness of Wolves by Stef Penney
Influence by Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen

Cameras I now own:
Holga 135BC
Golden Half
LC-A+ RL
Black Slim Devil
Blackbird, Fly
Fuji Instax Mini 7
Diana F+ Tokyo Rising
Digital Harinezumi
Canon IXUS

And because I am refusing to go to bed. Maybe I'll do a random list every Sunday night.

Please make me some lists. About anything. Tell me something about you. I like to read lists too.

4 comments:

Zann said...

I am a compulsive list maker too! I can't wait to do one later.

Anonymous said...

wow! that's a lot of books! i've been hitting a wall with reading the last 2 mths. there's just too many things to with the apartment, the full time job and the birthday. sigh. need to get my act back together. i really miss those easy bank days when i could actually read after work - turtle

wallfleur_mama said...

I was guilt STRICKEN after I've done the tally and realised just how much money I've spent in Kino this month. Fucking out of control can.

Zann: Yes do!

Stephie said...

I'm going to make some now.